This could be an everyday look!Very neutral <3
Make up for less! Do you guys love elf? Well I do! like a lot! Their products are awesome for a really great price. One more good thing about them is they have sales like everyday. Free shipping, 30%-50% off when you spend this and that, it’s just simply amazing. I love you ELF!
So I purchased some stuff last January 2nd which arrived yesterday (had some problem with the delivery) So Butternut Duo Eyeshadow and a single eyeshadow in “Coffee Bean” shade are one of them. So I thought of making a look out of these lovely things, I wanted to make a video but it turned out ehhh, so I stopped *LOL*
Butternut Duo Eyeshadow
Retail Price: $1
Coffee Bean – Single Eyeshadow
Retail Price: $3
1. I moisturized my face using my Mary Kay’s Moisturizer Cream.
2. Applied my BB Cream from Etude House.
3. Concealed imperfections.
4. Set it using my Matte Powder from Rimmel.
5. Defined my eyebrows using my Eyebrow Pencil from NYX in the shade of Medium Brown.
6. Primed my eyes using my ELF Eye Primer in Champagne.
7. Used my Butternut Eyeshadow Duo. Applied the lighter shade all over my eyelid then the dark one on top of it almost to my crease.Blend.
8. Used my Coffee Bean eyeshadow. Applied on the right end corner of my eyelid goin up to my crease creating a smokey eye look.Blend afterwards. As my highlight, I used the light shade of the Butternut Duo Eyeshadow as well and applied it on my brow bone.
9. Applied eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger, I used my Maybelline Line Stiletto in Brown.
10. Curled my eyelashes and defined it using my Mally Volumizing Mascara.
11. For my contour, I used my Elf Warm Bronzer.
12. Applied my ELF Blush in Tickled Pink.
13. Moisturized my lips using my EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint.
14. Lined my lips using my NYX Lip Liner in Rose.
15. Applied my Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac from Revlon.
16. After lining my nose?mmmm yea, I applied my High Beam from Benefit as my highlight.