Are you guys bored of my blog already? Sorry for posting about make up like everytime, I am currently really into it! Can’t control myself *HAHA* bear with me please! Love you :”>
Alright moving on, since Valentine’s Day is coming, mmmm well yeah it is :-)) I decided to make this look. I think of pink, purple and red. But yeah, I used pink and purple for this and added black for a smokey look. I think this look is great for a date night or clubbing!
Mary Kay’s Moisturizer
Etude House BB Cream
NYX concealer in a jar
Rimmel’s Matte Powder (Silky Beige)
NYX Eye Brow Pencil (Medium Brown)
Korres Eye Primer/Base
Coastal Scents (88 colors palette)
Almay Liquid Eye Liner (Black)
NYC Duo Eye Shadow
NYC Eye Pencil (Black)
Mally Volumizing Mascara (Black)
ELF Tickled Pink
ELF Warm Bronzer
EOS Lip Balm (Sweet Mint)
NYX Lip Liner (Natural)
NYX Lip Liner (Rose)
Revlon’s Crystal Lilac Lip Gloss
1. I moisturized my face using my Mary Kay’s Moisturizer Cream.
2. Applied my BB Cream from Etude House.
3. Concealed imperfections.
4. Set it using my Matte Powder from Rimmel.
5. Defined my eyebrows using my Eyebrow Pencil from NYX in the shade of Medium Brown.
6. Primed my eyes using my Korres Eye Primer.
7. From my Coastal Scents palette, I took the pink shade and applied it all over my lids.
8. I actually took a bronze color too, and applied it on my crease for deeper look. And took the dark purple and applied it on top of the bronze.After blending together, I took a black shadow from my NYC duo eye shadow and applied it on my outer-V. Blended as well. I took a beige shadow for my highlight.
9. Applied eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger, I used my Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
10. Curled my eyelashes and defined it using my Mally Volumizing Mascara.
11. For my contour, I used my Elf Warm Bronzer.
12. Applied my ELF Blush in Tickled Pink.
13. Moisturized my lips using my EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint.
14. Lined my lips using my NYX Lip Liner in Natural then in Rose.
15. Applied my Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac from Revlon.