Hey loves! It’s Manicure Monday and I’m going to share with you one of my favorite combos that is super easy and so feminine looking. I’m seriously obsessed with this nail look and I hope you like it as well. This is perfect when you don’t have a lot of time to do your nails. It’s quick but chic! 😉
Essie is my top favorite nail polish brand. The mixture is really good and so easy to apply on your nails. The small brush is perfect! This specific glitter polish called “Pink Yet Lavender” from OPI is hands down my very top favorite glitter polish in the entire world. The pink hue they used for this is so perfect!
I buy Essie and OPI nail polish from Rite Aid most of the time because if you are a gold member, you always get 20% off. Instead of paying almost $10 for one bottle, I only pay around $7. I’d take any discount any day! HAHA
So here’s how to achieve this quick but chic nail look!
▪ First, apply your base coat. I think it’s very important to do so because this will protect your nails from staining. This will also give you a nice base before multiple color application.
▪ Then you can take Essie Lady Like or any base color you want to use. One tip I would say is if you are going to use a different base color and glitter, try and find colors that will compliment each other.
▪ Apply your base color on your nails. I usually do two coats to make sure the color is vivid.
▪ Make sure the base color is dry before you apply the glitter on the tip of your nails. What’s great about glitter polish is you can apply it however you want to. It doesn’t matter if the application is not perfect, it would still look good. So just apply it like you mean it.
▪ Finish it off with your favorite top coat and you’re done! I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat which I’m so in love with. It gives your nails a nice shine and it dries in less than 5-10 minutes.
Thank you for reading! Xoxo
DISCLOSURE: The products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.