I got tagged by lovely Jannie. She said this was supposed to be a video tag, but I am just gonna do the same thing she did. Thank you love. Let’s get started! :cheesy-kitty:
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
2-3 times a day.
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, oily, or combi skin?
I have dry and really sensitive skin. My face turns red when its warm, so not cool
3. What is your current facial wash?
3Lab, I got this from my March Glam Bag. Liking it at the moment.
4. Do you exfoliate? How often?
I do, at times. When I feel like it.
5. What product do you use to exfoliate?
Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash, it feels good on my skin.
6. What moisturizer do you use?
I am currently using Neutrogena’s Moisturizer for Combination Skin. Love it!
7. Do you have freckles/sun spots?
I just realized there are no questions #8 and #9, mmm?
10. Do you use eye cream?
Not really. But I have this eye cream that my best friend gave me.
It was from Etude House. I think I used it once or twice.
11. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not that bad actually. I break out once in a while, but not a lot.
12. Did you ever have to use pro-activ?
13. What foundation do you use?
I am actually using my BB Cream at the moment. But for foundation, I am using NYX HD Foundation (Nude).
I badly wanna try Revlon’s Photo Ready or the color stay.
14. How about concealer?
NYX Concealer in a Jar (Beige)
15. Do you know your undertone color?
Not really, I searched for it and found that it’s probably green/yellowish.
16. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they make your eyes very pretty. I really do not know how to use them and just think I really don’t have to. I have pretty long lashes.
17. Did you know that you’re supposed to change mascara every 3 months?
Yes. I don’t own many.
18. What brand of mascara do you use?
I am currently loving my Mally Volumizing Mascara, it’s amazing!
19. Sephora or Mac?
Both have pretty expensive stuff. But I’d go for Sephora, some products are quite affordable.
20. Do you have a Mac pro card?
21. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
22. Do you use makeup base or primer for your eyes?
YES. I am using Urban Decay’s Primer Potion (Original), I also use Sin if I want some more color.
23. For the face?
I only prime my face sometimes, I use The Porefessional by Benefit.
24. What is your favorite eyeshadow shade?
I’ve been using shadows from my Naked 2 Palette. I love Tease, Foxy and Bootycall.
25. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
I use both <3
26. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not so often, thank goodness! *LOL*
27. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I only own two pigment shadows and I got them for free from Coastal Scents.
I love the pink one called Rosey something. I forgot the name.
I barely use them thou, only if I have a lot of time to do my make up.
28. Do you use mineral makeup?
I’ve never tried mineral make up, I would love to thou.
29. What is your favorite “go-to” lipstick? Why?
I am not a lip stick person but I like NYX Round Lip Stick in Paris.
It a really pretty pink shade, good for everyday.
30. How about lip gloss? Why?
I don’t use lip gloss that much as well. I’ll go for ELF minty gloss in Nashville.
It taste good and not very glossy.
31. What is your favorite blush to use and why?
ELF Tickled Pink Blush. I love this one so much! It gives you a natural looking rosey cheeks.
32. Do you buy your makeup on ebay/ebay.ph?
33. Do you like drugstore makeup?
A lot. Affordable and great quality!
34. Do you go to cosmetic company outlets?
I do, sometimes. I usually buy online or drugstores.
35. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
My boyfriend and some of my friends have been telling me, turn your hobby into a career. Maybe one day.
36. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, when I am in a hurry. Mostly in applying liquid eye liner.
37. Name a makeup crime that you hate.
I’ll go for mismatched foundation as well. And also when the blush is too dark or too bright.
38. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
I am really into neutral ones. But I also love doing a smokey eye look with a colorful shade twist.
39. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I like Kim’s make up. It’s stunning!
40. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use?
41. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Mmmm foundation is a make up product as well right? I guess I can’t.
I need to at least put a foundation or powder.
42. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
I haven’t tried high end brand make up, but I think I’ll go for MAC, Lancome and NARS.
For the ones I’ve tried, I like Revlon, Maybelline, ELF and Urban Decay.
43. What do you think of makeup?
It gives you more confidence.
44. What is your favorite “quote” related to makeup?
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel
45. If you were a makeup tool/product, what would you be and why?
I’d be a mascara. I think it really brightens up your face. And makes your eyes prettier.
I would edit this post tomorrow and tag beautiful ladies.
But if you’re reading this and wanna do the tag, feel free to do so.